​​​​International Scholars

Please visit Office of International Affairs, National Taiwan University website.



The following pages provide information to assist academic staff from overseas in making a smooth transition to living and working at NTU.

These pages are for you if you are a foreign

  • Professor, visiting professor, or lecturer
  • Visiting research fellow or specialist
  • Post-doctoral research fellow at ( or coming to ) NTU.

Working and living at National Taiwan University

You'll find a range of issues, both personal and work-related, including guidance on how to apply for the right to work, what housing options you can benefit from, and information on campus resources and local services. There is also a section for partners and family members who may be accompanying you to Taipei and starting a new life in a new country and culture.

About your main contact at NTU

Your main contact points at NTU are the coordinators at the college ( department ) where you are working. The OIA, however, can help you with selected services such as NTU ID service and Student Ambassador Services.